BioEnable Smart Home Camera - C100
Plug in the power cable and ensure a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network connection.
Download the Smart Life App.
Connect to your phone.
Vivid 1080P HD Picture Quality and Enhanced Night Vision:
Crystal clear and detailed images with high-resolution:
Equipped with 8x940nm infrared LED for automatic infrared (IR) use in low light conditions.
Clear visibility in the dark with a night vision range of up to 5 meters.
Option to store footage locally on a microSD card.
Supports up to 128GB SD Memory cards with FAT32 format.
MicroSD card not included (formatting may be required when inserted).
24/7 Full HD Recording with a 112-degree wide-angle lens.
1080p/15fps with digital zoom up to 4x.
Captures movement with clarity.
Two-way audio for audio transmission and reception from any Wi-Fi connected location.
Wi-Fi Smart Home Camera
Wide Viewing Angle
Day/Night, IR distance:5m
2-way audio communication
Support TF-card Storage, Max: 128GB
Support Mobile Remote View & Control
Works with TuyaSmart or Smart Life
Support Cloud Storage
Power: DC5V 1A (Not included
Support scan QR code add
All three devices should be in 10 feet range
Steps to Follow
Click on the "Add Device" option. from the left side menu click on the "Camera & Lock option".
2. Click on "Camera & Lock" , Then proceed with the "Smart camera (Wi-Fi)" option.
3. Power on the device and make sure the indicator is flashing rapidly or a prompt ( Sound ) tone is heard. (If the indicator is not flashing rapidly or the tone heard please reset follow "How to Factory Reset the camera ")
4. Enter your Wi-Fi password and then click next.
5. Scan the QR code from 15-20 cm away from the camera and make sure while scanning the QR should be facing the Smart Camera.
7. The smart camera is configured, You can rename the smart camera & click done.
8. Now you are ready to get live feed of your home or workplace from any corner of the world.
How to Factory Reset the camera
Press The reset button for 5 seconds
Reset the smart camera Incase in,
Step 3: The indicator is not flashing rapidly or the tone is not heard
Step 6: Times up and the camera is not configured
changed the Wi-Fi password or the Wi-Fi provider or you want to place the camera somewhere else, or in some other network.