BioEnable Smart Dome Camera with 4G - C400
Smart Home Camera with 4G connection and wide viewing angle.
Features a smart light for added visibility and colorful night vision.
Equipped with motion detection technology for enhanced security.
Supports two-way audio communication for easy interaction.
Allows for TF-card storage with a maximum capacity of 128GB.
Enables mobile remote view and control of the camera.
Offers a horizontal rotation angle of 355 degrees and a vertical rotation angle of 90 degrees.
Compatible with the Smart Life App for seamless integration and control.
Supports scanning QR codes for convenient setup.
Powered by DC12V 1A (power adapter not included).
All three devices should be in 10 feet range
Steps to Follow
Click on the "Add Device" option. from the left side menu click on the "Camera & Lock option".
3. Click on "Camera & Lock" , Then proceed with the "Smart camera (Wi-Fi)" option.
4. Power on the device and make sure the indicator is flashing rapidly or a prompt ( Sound ) tone is heard. (If the indicator is not flashing rapidly or the tone heard please reset follow "How to Factory Reset the camera ")
5. Enter your Wi-Fi password and then click next.
6. Scan the QR code from 15-20 cm away from the camera and make sure while scanning the QR should be facing the Smart Camera.
8. The smart camera is configured, You can rename the smart camera & click done.
9. Now you are ready to get live feed from any corner of the world.