BioEnable Smart Battery Camera - C500
Rechargeable Battery Powered: Equipped with a 10000mAh rechargeable lithium battery and ultra-low power consumption.
1080P HD Image Quality & Night Vision: Provides clear and crisp recordings with 1080P high resolution. Features infrared night vision for visibility in low light conditions. Offers a 130-degree wide angle for capturing more details.
Two-Way Audio: Includes a built-in speaker and microphone for two-way audio communication. Allows you to listen and talk to your family and friends in real-time.
Simultaneous Views: Supports simultaneous viewing of one camera by up to 5 phones. Share the camera feed with your roommate and family members.
Excellent Waterproof: Designed with an IP65 waterproof rating, making it suitable for outdoor use even in challenging environments.
Smart life app logged in with your existing Gmail account, or you can signup and create. App link (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tuya.smartlife)
All three devices should be in 10 feet range
Steps to Follow
Click on the "Add Device" option. from the left side menu click on the "Camera & Lock option".
3. Click on "Camera & Lock" , Then proceed with the "Smart camera (Wi-Fi)" option.
4. Power on the device and make sure the indicator is flashing rapidly or a prompt ( Sound ) tone is heard. (If the indicator is not flashing rapidly or the tone heard please reset follow "How to Factory Reset the camera ")
5. Enter your Wi-Fi password and then click next.
6. Scan the QR code from 15-20 cm away from the camera and make sure while scanning the QR should be facing the Smart Camera.
7. The smart camera is configuring with Wi-Fi. ( If the smart camera is not configured in the given time please reset, Follow, "How to Factory Reset the camera" )
8. The smart camera is configured, You can rename the smart camera & click done.
9. Now you are ready to get live feed from any corner of the world.