BioEnable Smart PTZ Camera - C300
View your area through your phone from anywhere.
Easy setup using your smartphone and existing WiFi connection.
Support mobile remote view and control.
Horizontal 355-degree and vertical 70-degree viewing angles.
2-way audio communication with built-in microphone and speaker.
Support TF-card storage, maximum capacity of 128GB.
Motion detection, Night vision capability.
Wide-angle view for comprehensive coverage.
Pan and tilt functionality through the Smart Life app.
Supports scanning QR codes for quick setup.
Smart life app logged in with your existing Gmail account, or you can signup and create. App link (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tuya.smartlife)
All three devices should be in 10 feet range
~ Steps to Follow ~
Click on the "Add Device" option. from the left side menu click on the "Camera & Lock option".
3. Click on "Camera & Lock" , Then proceed with the "Smart camera (Wi-Fi)" option.
4. Power on the device and make sure the indicator is flashing rapidly or a prompt ( Sound ) tone is heard. (If the indicator is not flashing rapidly or the tone heard please reset follow "How to Factory Reset the camera ")
5. Enter your Wi-Fi password and then click next.
6. Scan the QR code from 15-20 cm away from the camera and make sure while scanning the QR should be facing the Smart Camera.
7. The smart camera is configuring with Wi-Fi. ( If the smart camera is not configured in the given time please reset, Follow, "How to Factory Reset the camera" )
8. The smart camera is configured, You can rename the smart camera & click done.
9. Now you are ready to get live feed of your home or workplace from any corner of the world.