BioEnable Smart PTZ Camera - C300
View your area through your phone from anywhere.
Easy setup using your smartphone and existing WiFi connection.
Support mobile remote view and control.
Horizontal 355-degree and vertical 70-degree viewing angles.
2-way audio communication with built-in microphone and speaker.
Support TF-card storage, maximum capacity of 128GB.
Motion detection, Night vision capability.
Wide-angle view for comprehensive coverage.
Pan and tilt functionality through the Smart Life app.
Supports scanning QR codes for quick setup.
All three devices should be in 10 feet range
~ Steps to Follow ~
Click on the "Add Device" option. from the left side menu click on the "Camera & Lock option".
3. Click on "Camera & Lock" , Then proceed with the "Smart camera (Wi-Fi)" option.
4. Power on the device and make sure the indicator is flashing rapidly or a prompt ( Sound ) tone is heard. (If the indicator is not flashing rapidly or the tone heard please reset follow "How to Factory Reset the camera ")
5. Enter your Wi-Fi password and then click next.
6. Scan the QR code from 15-20 cm away from the camera and make sure while scanning the QR should be facing the Smart Camera.
8. The smart camera is configured, You can rename the smart camera & click done.
9. Now you are ready to get live feed of your home or workplace from any corner of the world.