BioEnable Smart Outdoor Camera - C200
Plug in the power cable and ensure a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network connection.
Download the Smart Life App.
Connect to your phone.
Vivid 1080P HD Picture Quality and Enhanced Night Vision:
Crystal clear and detailed images with high-resolution.
Night/day vision range of up to 15 meters.
Option to store footage locally on a microSD card.
Supports up to 128GB SD Memory cards with FAT32 format.
MicroSD card not included with purchase.
24/7 Full HD Recording with wide-angle coverage.
1080p/15fps for capturing movement with clarity.
Two-way audio for audio transmission and reception from any Wi-Fi connected location.
~ Specification ~
Wi-Fi Smart Home Camera
2MP 1920*1080P with Wide Viewing Angle
Day/Night, IR distance:15m
Motion Detection; 2.4GHz Wi-Fi
Support TF-card Storage, Max: 128GB
Support Mobile Remote View & Control
Works with TuyaSmart or Smart Life
Support scan QR code
2-way audio communication
Power: DC12V 1A（Not included）
Support Cloud Storage
Smart life app logged in with your existing Gmail account, or you can signup and create. App link (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tuya.smartlife)
All three devices should be in 10 feet range
Steps to Follow
Click on the "Add Device" option. from the left side menu click on the "Camera & Lock option".
3. Click on "Camera & Lock" , Then proceed with the "Smart camera (Wi-Fi)" option.
4. Power on the device and make sure the indicator is flashing rapidly or a prompt ( Sound ) tone is heard. (If the indicator is not flashing rapidly or the tone heard please reset follow "How to Factory Reset the camera ")
5. Enter your Wi-Fi password and then click next.
6. Scan the QR code from 15-20 cm away from the camera and make sure while scanning the QR should be facing the Smart Camera.
7. The smart camera is configuring with Wi-Fi. ( If the smart camera is not configured in the given time please reset, Follow, "How to Factory Reset the camera" )
8. The smart camera is configured, You can rename the smart camera & click done.
9. Now you are ready to get live feed from any corner of the world.
How to Factory Reset the camera
Press The reset button for 5 seconds
Reset the smart camera Incase in,
Step 4: The indicator is not flashing rapidly or the tone is not heard
Step 7: Times up and the camera is not configured
changed the Wi-Fi password or the Wi-Fi provider or you want to place the camera somewhere else, or in some other network.