Fingkey Hamster DX is a popular USB Fingerprint Scanner now available for Android based Tablets. This increase portability of Fingerprint reader on the Android, an operating system designed for the Smartphones ,Tablet Computer and other mobile devices. Android Fingerprint Reader require Tablets or Smartphones with USB Host port and an upgrade of the existing Operating system.
Fingerprint Scanner for Android is perfectly suitable for Government / Semi Government / Banking Projects related to Identity management and National ID . Fingerprint reader for Android is very safe and convenient device for fingerprint data collection for wide range of Identity projects.
- Scratch proof scanner surface
- Crystal clear finger scan images
- 2 Years warranty
- Expected lifespan of 5-10years
- Supported by Award winning Patented Nitgen Fingerprint Algorithms & SDK
- Government National ID & Civil ID projects
- Police & Law enforcement
- Mobile Attendance for Schools
- Visitor & Members Identification
- Specialized applications in Banking, Defence & Security
- BioEnable Biometrics Software Development Kit – A Free Biometrics Software Development Kit (SDK) for Developers for Microsoft .NET
- eNBSP Software Development Kit – A comprehensive software development for Windows & Linux with support for wide range of programming languages
- eNBiosecure – Enterprise Single Sign on with extensive features for corporate like Active Directory/LDAP Integration, Centralized registration and management of Fingerprint users.
- Fingkey Hamster II – a USB Fingerprint Reader / Scanner with new design and Live Finger Sensor Technology
- Fingkey Hamster III – next generation Fingerprint Reader / Scanner with new design, new innovation in Dry finger detection & Fake finger detection
- BioScan10 – Slap Fingerprint Scanner (also called 4+4+2 or 10 finger reader / scanner) for UIDAI Aadhaar, AFIS & Government ID application.
- eNBioScan D – Large surface Single finger or Two finger scanner for advanced applications that demand high security fingerprint registration and identification.
- Android Operating System for Tablet PC , Smartphones and other mobile Device
- Windows – Windows XP, Vista & Win7
- Linux 2.6 or better Kernel with Ubuntu, Fedora, RedHat etc.
- Microsoft .NET Development environment with BioEnable Fingerprint SDK or eNBSP SDK
- C/C++ and more Development environment with eNBSP Fingerprint Software Development Kit. For embedded environment check our OEM Modules under product section.
- MIC Fingerprint Scanner Certification
- CE certification for Fingerprint Reader
- FCC certification for Fingerprint Reader
- WHQL certification for Fingerprint Reader
- Android fingerprint scanner or Finger Scanner for Android operating system for Tablets, Smartphones & Mobilephone
- Unix OS for USB Fingerprint Reader – Android, Linux, uBuntu, Fedora, Redhat (Require special Drivers, support & testing)
- Microsoft OS for USB Fingerprint Scanner – Windows 7, Windows 2000, Windows XP (Default available)
- Digital devices for USB Fingerprint scanner – Laptops, Desktops, Tablets (like Lenovo, Dell, HP, Asus, Acer, Samsung ..)
- Competing Brands – Upek fingeprint reader, digital persona fingerprint reader, Microsoft fingerprint reader, lenovo fingerprint reader
BioEnable if offering Android Fingerprint Reader or Finger print Reader for Android operating system compatible with Tablets, Smartphone & Mobile phone. Fingerprint Scanner for Android doesnot support all tablets or smartphones. At present we recommend fingerprint reader android to be used with popular Android tablets only.
Fingerprint Reader Android is available for projects only. If you are a system integrator or developer and would like to provide Android based data collection applications to your customer, then please send us an email and we will get back to discus your product in detail.
Related names: Android Fingerprint Reader, Fingerprint Reader Android, Android fingerprint scanner, Fingerprint scanner android