BioEnable Smart Home Camera - O2
~ Specification ~
Wi-Fi Smart Home Camera
2MP 1920*1080P with Wide Viewing Angle
Day/Night, IR distance:15m
Motion Detection; 2.4GHz Wi-Fi
Support TF-card Storage, Max: 128GB
Support Mobile Remote View & Control
Works with TuyaSmart or Smart Life
Support scan QR code
2-way audio communication
Power: DC12V 1A（Not included）
Support Cloud Storage
All three devices should be in 10 feet range
Steps to Follow
Click on the "Add Device" option. from the left side menu click on the "Camera & Lock option".
3. Click on "Camera & Lock" , Then proceed with the "Smart camera (Wi-Fi)" option.
5. Enter your Wi-Fi password and then click next.
6. Scan the QR code from 15-20 cm away from the camera and make sure while scanning the QR should be facing the Smart Camera.
8. The smart camera is configured, You can rename the smart camera & click done.
9. Now you are ready to get live feed from any corner of the world.
How to Factory Reset the camera
Press The reset button for 5 seconds
Reset the smart camera Incase in,
Step 4: The indicator is not flashing rapidly or the tone is not heard
Step 7: Times up and the camera is not configured
changed the Wi-Fi password or the Wi-Fi provider or you want to place the camera somewhere else, or in some other network.