BioEnable Smart Home Camera - B2
Popular Wireless battery camera with two way audio HD night vision 2MP IP Camera
* Rechargeable, Long Life Battery: This wireless rechargeable camera Power by rechargeable battery that will provide 1 to 6 months ( If there will be continuous movement In-front of camera then the battery will drain fast it will not last till 6 months ) of use before a recharges is required. The wireless security camera outdoor will give your home peace of mind with continuous 24 hour per day protection. ( Important Tip: Fully Charge the battery before using it for the first time).
1080P Full HD video quality, live stream, and watch recordings
Advanced IP and PIR distance to 10 meters.
Wide viewing angle, see more of every moment
2.4GHz Wi-Fi wireless connection
Support local storage by MicroSD card up to 128GB ( When you will insert a MicroSD card if it is not formatted the app will ask you to format it first, when you allow it will automatically get format)
Support 2-way audio between phone and camera
5200mAh rechargeable lithium batteries in total, long standby time ranging from 3-6 months
Support 7X24H video recordings, never miss every moment
Remote Transmission up to 100m in an open area
IP65 waterproof, both available for indoor and outdoor use
Not including power adapter
All three devices should be in 10 feet range
~ Steps to Follow ~
Click on the "Add Device" option. from the left side menu click on the "Camera & Lock option".
3. Click on "Camera & Lock" , Then proceed with the "Smart camera (Wi-Fi)" option.
5. Enter your Wi-Fi password and then click next.
6. Scan the QR code from 15-20 cm away from the camera and make sure while scanning the QR should be facing the Smart Camera.
8. The smart camera is configured, You can rename the smart camera & click done.
9. Now you are ready to get live feed of your home or workplace from any corner of the world.
How to Factory Reset the camera
Press The reset button for 5 seconds
Reset the smart camera Incase in,
Step 4: The indicator is not flashing rapidly or the tone is not heard
Step 7: Times up and the camera is not configured
changed the Wi-Fi password or the Wi-Fi provider or you want to place the camera somewhere else, or in some other network