The Passport Seva Project aims
[quote]To deliver Passport-related services to the Indian citizens in a timely, transparent and accessible manner. In a comfortable environment through streamlined processes and well trained & motivated workforce[/quote]
The PSP has been launched in Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) mode with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) as Service Provider.
Passport Seva enables simple, efficient and transparent processes for delivery of passport related services. Apart from creating a countrywide networked environment for Government officials, it aims to integrate with the state police for physical verification of applicant’s particulars and antecedents and with India Post for delivery of passports.Watch Consumed (2015) Full Movie Online Streaming Online and Download
Key aspects of the service transformation achieved by PSP are as follows :
- Increased Network : 77 Passport Seva Kendras (PSKs), 37 Passport Offices and 16 Passport Seva Laghu Kendras(PSLK)
- Anywhere Anytime Access : Appointment system for avoiding long queues and inconvenience.
- State of the Art Technology Infrastructure : Secure Documents and Biometric technologies
- Improved Amenities for citizens
- Call Centre & Helpdesk
- Integration with Police and India Post
BioEnable supply Ten print Fingerprint Scanners BioScan 10 along with software to TCS for Fingerprint Scanning at the time of enrollment.