Identity management – Fingerprint Single Sign-On (SSO) solution
Identity management (IdM) described as the management of individual identifiers, their authentication, authorization and privileges within or across system and enterprise boundaries with the goal of increasing security and productivity while decreasing cost, downtime, and repetitive tasks.
Single sign-on (SSO) solution
Single sign-on (SSO) is a access control property of multiple related, but independent software systems. With this access control property a user logs in once and gains access to all systems without being prompted to log in again at each of them. Conversely, Single sign-off is the property whereby a single action of signing out terminates access to multiple software systems.
Benefits of Fingerprint SSO
- Reducing of Password Management Costs: Biometric Single Sign On (SSO) will help you reduce password related Help Desk.
- Protection from Insider Threats:75% of all data fraud is perpetrated by insiders. BioEnable eNDeSS Professional- Windows Logon will help you to eliminate unauthorized access to your corporate data thanks to safe biometric or strong authentication.
- Easy Authentication for your Employees:No need to memorize type or change multiple passwords. Users just need to put their finger on a scanner and logon to Window and applications in less than a second.
- Easy User Management for Administrators BioEnable eNDeSS Professional provides centralized management of user’s credentials and access rights.
- User Management
- Verification DB Management
- Log Management
- System Restriction
- File Encryption
- DB Backup
- Screen Saver