STQC Certified Single Fingerprint Scanner enBioScan-C1 (HFDU08) , from BioEnable is the most flexible and user friendly product in the industry as the customers will be benefited for its Ergonomic design and ease to use.This is STQC (Standardization Testing and Quality Certification) Certified Scanner so it makes it superior in terms of Quality and reliability.
Our Single Fingerprint Scanner enBioScan-C1 (HFDU08) is used by government or semi government for attendance(Enrollment, Verification and authentication ) purpose and here by listing the projects where BioEnable’s Biometric product is used :
1. AEBAS (Aadhaar Enabled Biometric Attendance System)
Aadhaar Enabled Bio-metric Attendance system is started by the Central Government where Attendance Request originated from the system to a centralized attendance server with Biometric sign, User ID and Date/Time stamp. So for the attendance purpose our Biometric product ie, enBioScan-C1 (HFDU08), is used for the multiple installations. Aadhaar mapped against the ID and fingerprint, sent to the Aadhaar Authentication Server. Authentication response received on the centralised attendance server. Number of employees marking attendance through AEBAS and requisition of extra devices placed to NIC.
For more info visit Link >> Aadhaar Enabled Biometric Attendance System.
2. VTP (Vocational Training Program running under National and State level schemes )
Vocational Training, also known as Vocational Education and Training (VET) and Career and Technical Education (CTE), which is providing industry specific training to the rural areas. Vocational training doesn’t apply to professions like medicine or law, but to trades such as auto repair, plumbing or even funeral services and retail. These programs generally focus on providing students with hands-on instruction in a specific trade.
1. Centre Government project: BioEnable launches Biometric attendance devices for VTP under Skill Development Initiative (SDI) Scheme based on Modular Employable Skills (MES). As per Directorate General of Employment and Training (DGET) it is mandatory for all registered VTPs to purchase and get installed Biometric devices and application as prescribed by DGET. BioEnable comply with standards mentioned by the DGET for Biometric attendance devices and application for VTP under Skill Development Initiative (SDI) Scheme and we are the Authorized vendor on DGET website to provide Biometric devices to VTP all over India.
For more info visit Link >>Aajeevika skills
2. State Government project : Mahakaushalya The aim of this skill development project in the state of Maharashtra is to support achieving rapid and inclusive growth through Enhancing individual’s employability, ability to adapt to changing technologies, Improving productivity and living standards of the people, attracting investment in skill development.
For more info visit Link >>Mahakaushalya
3. Jeevan Pramaan (Digital Life certificate for pensioners)
Digital life certificate for pensioners of Central Government, State Government or any other Government organization can take benefit of this facility.More than 1 Crore families in India can be classified as pensioner families.Digital life Certificate for Pensioners scheme of the Government of India known as Jeevan Pramaan seeks to address this problem by digitizing the whole process of securing the life certificate.
For more info visit Link >> Jeevan Pramaan
Nivrutti Vetan Yojna : Maharashtra State government Pension Scheme is also providing pension to the families and here also our Biometric product is being used.
For more info visit Link >>Mahakosh
4. Directorate of Information Technology, Maharashtra
STQC Certified Single Fingerprint Scanner enBioScan-C1 (HFDU08) is also being used in various government projects for authentication procedure.Directorate of Information Technology, Government Of Maharashtra, used biometric devices for various E-Governance projects.By E-Governance projects Maharashtra is leading to improvements in the quality of life in the state’s towns and villages.
For more info visit Link >>DIT
5. Directorate of Information Technology, Himachal
Government of Himachal pradesh has also used our Biometric device for various projects as in LAN records or many more..Directorate of information technology encouraged investments in the IT sector industries in the State. So for facilitating the establishment of IT institutes and improving the quality of IT education in the State our Biometric product is being used their in it.
For more info visit Link >>DIT
6. Department of Electronics & Information Technology (Deity)
Department of electronics & information technology, Deity is also using our Biometric devices for various projects like E-Governance,E-Infrastructure, E-Medicine, E-Commerce, etc. Here all matters relating to personnel comes under the control of the Department .So for all this purpose our Biometric product is being used by the Deity.
For more info visit Link >>Deity