Vocational training, also known as Vocational Education and Training (VET) and Career and Technical Education (CTE), is all the training needed for a certain job. Vocational training doesn’t apply to professions like medicine or law, but to trades such as auto repair, plumbing or even funeral services and retail. These programs generally focus on providing students with hands-on instruction in a specific trade.
1.It is STQC Certified.
2. operating system includes android (jelly bean)
3.Display of 7 inch having high L.C.D. Panel and OTG is being connected there.
4.It is basically a skill develpment institution where enrollment of students ocurs there in it.
5.Warranty is of 3 yrs.
6.Communication medium is wifi and GPRS.
7.Supports 5,000 single fingers for 1: n matching
8.Web-based Application for Attendance device data reports as per DGET guidelines in the required template
Employee cannot ,
- Mark attendance in backdate
- Mark someone else’s attendance
- Tracks time of entry, exit hence MIS can track hours spent in office.
- Easy online registration
- Enrollment process is easy
Projects comes under VTP:
1.Aajeevika skills which is centre governmnet based project:
1. Centre Government project: BioEnable launches bio-metric attendance devices for VTPs under Skill Development Initiative (SDI) Scheme based on Modular Employable Skills (MES). As per Directorate General of Employment and Training (DGET) it is mandatory for all registered VTPs to purchase and get installed bio-metric devices and application as prescribed by DGET. BioEnable comply with standards mentioned by the DGET for bio-metric attendance devices and application for VTPs under Skill Development Initiative (SDI) Scheme and we are the Authorized vendoron DGET website to provide Biometric devices to VTP all over India.
National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD)
Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD)
Aadhaar Enabled Biometric Attendance System (AEBAS)
Vocational Training Programme (VTP)
Skill Development Initiative (SDI)
Directorate General of Employment and Training (DGET)
Aajeevika Skills (AS)
National Rural Livelihood Mission(NRLM)
2.Mahakaushalya which is state governmnet based project
Mahakaushalya The aim of this skill development project in the state of Maharashtra is to support achieving rapid and inclusive growth through Enhancing individual’s employ ability ,ability to adapt to changing technologies, Improving productivity and living standards of the people, Attracting investment in skill development.
Application Screenshots :