Dual Iris Scanner is a compact USB biometric device used to Iris capture and Iris Recognition.
– Scans 2 eyes at a time in split second
– Exceed industry standards for image quality as specified in ISO/IEC 19794-6
– Dedicated, on-board image processor supports very high speed, simultaneous capture
– STQC certified for government projects in India
ULTRA-COMPACT, AUTO-CAPTURE IRIS SCANNER WITH A PKI-BASED SECURITY INFRASTRUCTURE THAT ENSURES END-TO-END DATA SECURITY.
The IriShield MK 2120UL features IriTech’s superior iris image quality assessment algorithm to provide good quality images and avoid false positives while maximizing true positive identication rates.
Dual Iris Attendance & Access Controller is ideal for physical access control (PACS) applications. It connects with external devices and networks with a full array of communications options, including Ethernet (through TCP/IP), Wiegand, serial ports, GPIO, and a low level relay.
– Simplest and interactive User interface
– Compatible with most commercial PAC systems
– Central Server architecture, up to 250 readers supported in single network
– Optional match-on-board
BioEnable Single Iris Scanner is a stand-alone , compact USB based biometric device used for Iris capture and IRIS Recognition. Bioenable Iris one is the first Iris scanner to be designed & manufactured by an Indian company. With this product we have joined the select list of global companies who have their own IRIS Scanning Technology.
– Having Iris scanning and on-device verification capabilities
– A 2-color LED light indicator for operator guidance
– The iris capture speed of less than 5ms per
– Iris image complies with ISO/IEC 19794-6
IrisOne Time attendance System is an innovative new design for use in offices with a combination of best biometric technologies and having large 10inch touchscreen display.
– 10inch HD IPS display with multi-touch
– Superior Matching Engine
– Elegant design with wall mount or standing options
– Multifactor Authentication Iris, Fingerprint, Face, Card
– Audio Acknowledgement
ENERGY & UTILITY