Iris Recognition is an automated method of biometric identification. It is used to identifying people based on unique patterns within the ring-shaped region surrounding the pupil of the eye. The iris usually has a brown, blue, gray or greenish color with complex pattern that are visible upon close inspection. Because it makes use of a biological characteristic, iris recognition is considered a form of biometric verification. Dual Iris Attendance & Access Controller is ideal for physical access control (PACS) applications. It connects with external devices and networks with a full array of communications options, including Ethernet (through TCP/IP), Wiegand, serial ports, GPIO, and a low level relay.
Features of EMA-30 Dual Iris
- Wall-mountable, dual iris biometrics imaging system for physical Access Control Systems.
- Compatible with commercial PAC Systems
- Simplest and interactive user interface.
- Central Server architecture, up to 250 readers supported in single network.
- Optional match-on-board.
- Auto Tilt and Adjustable Camera
- Audio Acknowledgement
- EMA-30 Dual Iris device brings rapid identification and verification through iris capture.
- Easy Log management.
- Easy enrollment can be done for any security purpose and Identity Management programm.
- Easy Data Backup & Restore.
- Avoids early punching, late punching and buddy punching easily.
- Proxies are eliminated in offices, sites for employee management system.
- No manual intervention required as it stores all records automatically. Centralized Attendance System.
- With the implementation of this system workers/employees started to coming on time for the work.
Below table shows the technical specifications of EMA-30 Dual Iris
For more please check the below link