Android based STQC Certified Attendance System for MSSDS (Maharashtra State Skill Development Society )
Honorable Prime Minister of Republic of India, have started a brand new Development set up for state of Maharashtra during which they need to set a vision of mobilization forty five million persons with employable skills by the year 2022. Maharashtra State Skill talent Development Society has been registered on 15th Feb 2011, beneath societies registration act 1860.
Under this skill Development theme of various departments of state of Maharashtra they will be integrated and enforced through the active coordination of all the societies returning below this MSSDS.
It will support counseling activity, awareness & guidance programs for the hands in unorganized sector. It will encourage active participation of the general public sector undertakings, non-public sector and civil society through possible and productive partnerships.
The Society is established below the chairmanship of the Chief Secretary and is that the Single Nodal Agency for designing, coordination,execution, observation of Talent/ Skills.
The Key Function for Society
- Support all initiatives with the objective of motivating the youth towards vocational stream of education from Pre-SSC Level onwards.
- Development Committees in Formulation and Implementation of Annual Skill Development Plan.
- Arrange workshops session for the key stakeholders.
- Enter into partnership with National & International agencies working in the field of skill development.
- It will organize the study tours for understanding of the best set of National & International practices and experiment in the field of Skill Development.
- Implementation of Innovative Skills Development Program
Compliant to Guidelines from
|DGET||– Directorate General of Employment and Training|
|MORD||– Ministry of Rural Development|
|NIRD||– National Institute of Rural Development|
|MSSDS||– Maharashtra State Skill Development Society|
* Users cannot Mark Backdate attendance as it is automatically updated
* Users cannot Mark proxy attendance
* Users can Tracks time of entry, exit hence it can track hours spent in training program
* Users can do Easy online registration and then directly logs get posted to the MSSDS Server
|ASDMS||– Aajeevika Skills Development and Monitoring System|
|VTP||– Vocational Training Programme|
|AEBAS||– Aadhaar Enabled Biometric Attendance System Aadhaar Authentication|
|PDS||– Public Distribution System Enrollment and Verification Kits (Government & Banking)|
Hardware Specifications :
- Dual Core Cortex A7; 1.5 Ghz processor with HD Video Co-Processor
- RAM : 1 GB, FLASH : 4 GB
- Expandable Memory upto 32GB
- 7″ TFT Touchscreen with Resolution(dpi) : 800*400pixles
- Yes AC adaptor Input : 100-240 C ~ 50/60 Hz 0.6A
- Minimum 4 hours battery backup
Software Specifications :
- Biometric Attendance System is captured for all the students whose enrollment has been done.
- Attendance System with real time monitoring.
- Logs are updated on the daily basis attendance of students and for every New Batch we need to register the students as per the batch allocated to him/her.
- Works on multiple platforms (Windows, Android, etc.) and form factors (Laptop, Desktop & Tablets)
- Students enrollment is done by Demographic data, Fingerprint data and after that image capture.
- All the parameters of Biometric Devices for Authentication should be as per latest STQC scheme for Certification of UIDAI bio metric Devices (Authentication).
- Biometric fingerprint(10 fingerprint) enrollment and authentication client application should be integrated with office server application and should be able to upload/download through SSL/https connection dully suiting the API /web services provided by office
- The following Reports are Generated at the device level :
- Daily attendance report (Batch wise and training center wise)
- Batch wise attendance report
- Student wise attendance report
- Trainers wise attendance report
- Enrollment report (Displaying date of enrollment, number of fingerprint etc.)
- Date and time in Biometric devices should be either of GPRS Connection or server timings.
- No option to change the date and time.
Fig: Work Flow Image for Biometric Attendance System
1. Home Page (After Click on Icon) 2. Go to General Settings for IMEI No.
3. Click on Add Image 4. Click on add new student
5. Demographic Data 6. Add New Batch
7. Batch Registration 8. Fingerprint Data (Scanned)
9. Settings >>Click on Logs>> 10. Check the logs data >> User Id>>Name