A mobile data terminal (MDT) is a computerized device used in public transit vehicles, taxicabs, courier vehicles, service trucks, commercial trucking fleets, military logistics, fishing fleets, warehouse inventory control, and emergency vehicles to communicate with a central dispatch office. They are also used to display mapping and information relevant to the tasks and actions performed by the vehicle such as CAD drawings, diagrams & safety information.
BioEnable has launched Trans v1 Mobile Data Terminal which is suitable for wide range of business applications. It is here to change the way you do your business today..!!
The Trans v1 compact mobile terminal comes with LCD, Keypad, Thermal printer and supports GPRS or Wi-Fi wireless communication. It support multiple ID card modules like Magnetic Swipe, Mifare or Contact smartcard.
- Elegant & slim design, similar to standard credit card machines used in shops
- Large capacity rechargeable LiON battery
- Powerful transceiver to capture weak radio signaling to ensure reliable transaction
- Powerful ARM Processor
- Linux Operating System allow Multiple applications architecture
- Embedded wireless communication module GPRS and WiFi (optional)
- Ergo-designed built-in PIN Pad with extra dust and water proof
- High speed thermal printer, up to 28 lines/sec, support Out-of-paper detection and printing double-layer paper
- Application software can be updated online
- Mobile Data collection like Attendance or Inventory management
- Loyalty Programs
- RFID & Logistics Management
- Smart card or Credit Card transactions
Plus there are many more applications..