Fingerprint Mouse is the fingerprint recognition mouse equipped with a compact NITGEN optic fingerprint recognition module, which provides high performance. It is the product developed in a unity adding the function of fingerprint recognition to optic wheel mouse. It supports both USB and Parallel, deployed in every field like computer security, electronic settlement of accounts, E-commerce and etc. for exact authentication of individuals.
It can be used for al l the areas involving passwords and is a competent security gadget without having to use a password, which is often hard to remember and misused by unauthorized persons.
|Interface Type||USB Parallel|
|External Interface||USB1.1 SPP, EPP|
|Fingerprint Recognition Sensor||OPP01 OPP02|
|Resolution (DPI)||500 ± 10(DPI) 505 ± 10(DPI)|
|Mouse Spec||2 buttons/1 wheel/optic type|
|Operating Temperature (◦C)||0 ~ 40(◦C)|
|upply Voltage (V)||5(V)|
|Certification||MIC, CE, FCC, WH|
- It makes accurate user identification cation with its excellent algorithm technology and accuracy.
- It is well designed for convenient use.
- It has high durability that ensures robustness.
- It ensures speedy verification
- Dry fingers are also well sensed.
- It can be used in various client/server and Internet environments as well as for computer security.
- Security for Computer and Network
- Security for banking and financial institutes for user authanticcation
- Medical information system
- Other fields requiring user authentication
Software Package ( PC Security Software)
SDK(Software Developer Kit)
Optimal API for fingerprint identification software development
Fast and easy application with detailed user’s manual and sample code
Provides user friendly program for fingerprint enrollment and authentication
|PC||Pentium or Higher|
|Development Language||VC++, VB, ASP, Delphi, .NET etc|
|Devices||USB ,Parallel type devices|
|Linux||CPU||Intel Pentium or Higher|
|Kernel||Linux Kernel 2.6 or higher,Red Hat 9.0or higher|
|Device||NITGEN Fingkey Hamster|