Fingerprint Software Developer Kit is necessary tool for software developers to develop fingerprint recognition based applications. Fingerprint SDK allows your application to directly interact with USB port Fingerprint scanners and execute functions through high level Application Programming Interface (API) provided by SDK.
en BSP SDK is a Software Development kit, combining the existing BSP (Biometric Solution Provider) SDK and 1:N fingerprint recognition engine, not only for a regular fingerprint application, but also for an application using fingerprint DBs of large capacity with high fingerprint search speed. It providesHigh Level API (Application Programming Interface) which allows easy and swift implementation of software and UI (User Interface) of the wizard type, so that it saves user’s time and effort in developing an application. It operates on a variety of platforms supporting different operating systems and development languages. enBSP SDK Fast Fingerprint recognition SDK Development language support VC++, VB, ASP, Delphi, .NET Version Free Download Fingerprint SDK Version . eN BSP also connects to other fingerprint recognition devices, which are manufactured or based on the advanced hardware design technology. It not only offers optimal conditions for development of fingerprint recognition-related solutions with a sophisticated fingerprint recognition algorithm inside, but also guarantees high fingerprint search speed and high recognition ratio.
- Provides optimal API for fingerprint recognition software development
- Provides easy implementation for UI (User Interface) of wizard type.
- With the introduction of the fingerprint enrollment/ authentication Wizard, it allows convenient and fast development capability.
- Fast 1:N Matching function – Indexing search : medium / small size (a fundamental form) – eNSearch : large / medium size (Requires additional License fee)
- Maximize fingerprint enrollment up to 10 fingerprints / 1person.
- Applicable to Client / Server environment and the Web.
- Support .NET environment for new application development. Provides a .NET Class Library for Microsoft .NET.
- Make UI customization easy by providing user interface for skin concept to minimize cost and time spent for UI development.
- Safe management of fingerprint information using 128bit encryption algorithm. * Support various fingerprint image conversion (BMP, JPG, WSQ etc.). * Provide a sample program for various development languages.
- Device control
- Fingerprint data capture
- Minutia extraction
- Fingerprint registration
- Fingerprint authentication (1:1, 1:N)
|Supports OS||Windows 95/98/Me/NT4.0/2000/XP||Windows 95/98/Me/NT4.0/2000/XP|
|PC||Pentium or higher||Pentium II 400Mhz, 256M or higher|
|Development Language||VC++, VB, ASP, Delphi, .NET etc|
|Web Server IIS||4.0|
|Web Browser IIS||5.0|
New Function and Changed Item:
1. Provide a .NET Class Library for Microsoft .NET.
2. Provide a sample program for various development languages.
3. Evaluation version can be converted into a registered one by patching without re-installation.
4. Support various fingerprint image conversions (BMP, JPG, WSQ etc.) by providing an image conversion module.
5. A fast 1: N matching function (Index Search, eNSearch Engine).
1:N Matching Engine
|ITEM||eN Search Engine||Index Search||Remark|
|Search Time||Regular speed,About 0.31 second||Irregular speed,About 0.85 second||5,000 users|
|System||Pentium II 400 Mhz,256M or later||Pentium or later|
|User||Less than 20,000 users||Less than 5,000 users||1 Template/1 user|
|Applications||Medium/Small size,Small AFIS||Medium/Small size,Customer Management|
|License||Up to 5000 users (Required additional License)||A Fundamental form|
eNSearch Engine can be integrated with the NITGEN & COMPANY fingerprint device productNBioBSP SDK to build an 1:N matching system..
Note: In the following diagram, the part of User DB is a system database including user information and additional properties for the application, not related with the MemoryResident DB used in NSearch Engine. Diagram consists of two different types of system structure, in stand-alone and client/server type. The system designed for standalone type contains all devices and modules needed,the fingerprint device, the device driver, the fingerprint extraction module and the NSearch Engine module. All these modules are controlled by an application. The system for client/server type is composed of two different physical systems. Theclient system captures and processes fingerprint data while the server performs fingerprint registration and identification. System diagram integrated with NBioBSP
Fig 1 : Standalone type 1:N matching system
Fig 2: Client-Server type 1:N matching system
eNSearch Engine is the add on component for eN BSP SDK.eNSearch SDK(or NSearch SDK) is the 1:N matching DK to enable programmers to develop a fingerprint identification system with large volume of database in high-speed matching performance.
en BSP SDK Windows Edition V4.0
en BSP SDK Linux