BioEnable Offers Aadhaar Enabled Biometric Attendance System (AEBAS)
What is AEBAS ?
AEBAS stands for Aadhaar Enabled Biometric Attendance System. The purpose AEBAS system is to enable an employee with an Aadhaar Number, to mark his/her attendance in the government offices through Biometric Authentication device. For this purpose, Authentication Tablets/Desktop Authentication devices will be installed in each offices of the Central Ministries/Departments.
- Biometric Attendance System based on Aadhaar Authentication (Fingerprint and Iris Based Authentication).
- Attendance System with real time monitoring.
- Comprehensive MIS.
- Lightweight System- Does not requires any special hardware or algorithm.
- Works on multiple platforms (Windows, Android, etc.) and form factors( Laptop, Desktop and Tablets, etc.).
- Robust System- Self sustained for small power cuts.
- Time taken to Record Attendance:
* 1-2 Seconds on Wi-Fi
* 8-11 Seconds on GPRS (SIM)
Employee cannot ,
- Mark attendance in backdate
- Mark someone else’s attendance
- Tracks time of entry, exit hence MIS can track hours spent in office.
- Easy online registration
How it Works
AEBAS Application Screenshot
Fig 1.0 AEBAS Windows (Desktop ) Application is showing Bioenable device connected , Check above Screenshot.
Fig 2.0 AEBAS Android App is showing Bioenable device connected , Check above Screenshot.