Aerotag RFID Server Features
- Registration of tags as personal tag,vehicle tag or asset tag with associated Information.
- Registration of multiple software users, groups , departments ,readers and zones .
- Server security authentication mechanisms and change log history per user.
- Automatic discovery of readers on the network and addressing.
- Simple Plug and Play operation of readers with server on applying power.
- Diagnostic checks implemented to detect hardware functioning of networked readers from server .
- Tag low battery status is reported immediately with sufficient time to replace batteries.
- Software takes automatic back-ups at user configurable time schedules. Manual backup of database is also offered.
- Software has ability to control devices installed near readers via control of two relays.
- Panic Button on every reader is provided for emergency assistance from central monitoring server.
- Multiple connectivity options via serial ,ethernet and wireless for server to reader connectivity.
- User configurable message pop-up on server for events like button press on RFID reader.
- User searchable database with configurable search on any field like TAG ID, asset informaton among others.
- Button "Press" detection feature on server as safety feature on personal tags.
- Detection of tags reported and localized based on reader which detects the tags.
- Readers can be clubbed together to form zones which cover bulding floors, parking lots etc.
- Registration of details like groups, departments ,social security number among others for complete tracking of people.
- Registration of details like Vehcle ID, Owner, Registration Number among others for complete tracking of vehicles
- .System log Information is available i.e. the software captures all the important events and store them.
- Server can be used for time attendance applications.
- Possibility to register PhotoID's of people and images of locations and zones.
- Voice alerts configurable for different tag detection events for security.
- Interface to Ethernet webcams for security monitoring.
- Ability to integrate Building Floorplans to display precise location on them.
- Database interface to integrate seamlessly with ERP syatems via Enterprise Application Interface (EAI) using loosely coupled architechtures based on SOAP and XML.