- Temperature Operating -10
deg C to +70 deg C
- Storage -40C to +80 deg C
3V non-rechargeable Lithium-ion coin cell
- Battery Life
3 yrs to 5 yrs
- TX Frequency 433.92 MHz
- Power Output Configurable up to 9dBm
- Modulation ASK
- Data Rate 5.4 KBs (max)
- RF Protocol AEROTAG (Proprietary)
- Outdoor Read Range 10 meter *
- Indoor Read Range 5 meter *
- Dimensions Standard
Clampshell card size with 6 mm thickness
- Weight 14 grams
- Case Material ABS
- Mounting Suction pads, clip or lanyard
- Color Black
- Battery Life
Approximately 3Yrs to 5 yrs
- Range 10m detection
- LED Single (transmit and power on)
- Buttons Optional
- Operations Non line of site indoor environment
- Tag ID 1 To 65535 Unique ID supported
- Type Personal, Asset, Vehicle Tag Version
- Tag Mounting Accessories
- Replacement battery
Type Unlicensed operation under FCC Part 15 ETSI, EN 300 220-1
EN 300 330
Issuing of the tag
Pre-programmed and specified range of ID tags is available and can be directly issued. The tag ID are also printed on the tag and while issuing the registration of the tag can be done via RFID Server Software.
Active RF Tag has low battery detection
- Tags can transmit ID at configurable intervals of time.
- Long battery life of the tag.
- Tags are small in size and easy to mount on to the object.
- Available in different sizes, based on the application
- Read Only Tags: The transponders generally provide a fixed factory-set identification code, which is tamperproof, and are known as Read Only (R/O). The unique code enables the tag to be cross-referenced with a database, thereby allowing the tagged item to be closely followed and monitored.
- Anti-collision algorithm allows multiple tag detections at the same time
- Tag are rugged, sealed and can be used in all kinds of indoor and outdoor environments.
- Tags have facility to communicate low battery conditions.
Note : Specification of tag may be changed as and when required.
* For specific projects range up to 100 meters is available